Saturday 30 September 2017

Exciting!

I am really excited and nervous all at once. As a new member of the Queensland Wildlife Artist's Society this will be my very first time having a couple of my artworks hung. I am hoping to get one more finished but may not make it. So 3 may have to be enough.
Organising to get this one framed in time....."Galah Grooming "
I am really looking forward to seeing this one framed.
So if you are in Brisbane, pop along. They never disappoint in exhibiting some gorgeous works. I will remind you again never fear lol!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

3 comments:

  1. Your Galah is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, lots of photos please!! The galah is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting. So good to see that happening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.