Saturday 7 October 2017

Pastel Pencils

Today I attended a workshop in Pet Portraits using Pastel Pencils. I have had a set for ages but didn't know how to use them properly. So I thought it the perfect opportunity to learn. Our tutor, the amazing Sandra Temple.
My subject was a gorgeous Kelpie called Teddy. We met him.....or I should say...he met us, at the Silverton Hotel in outback New South Wales.
So he was my model.
Our tutor checking our reference photos before we started.
This was a very interesting process.....the beginning....
And the end result.....very happy scribbler....may even want to do more.
We all had a great day and some beautiful pieces created.



I am missing 2 lovely pussycats...they escaped my camera lol!
A very nice way to spend a Sunday indeed.


Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

4 comments:

  1. You really captured Teddy. Fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented group - and all done in a day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Teddy is amazing. You and the other ladies are a very talented group! Very pleasant way to spend a Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely, Michelle. You have captured the gorgeous face so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.