Thursday 12 October 2017

Scratching Away

I feel like I may finally be getting somewhere with my lion scratchboard. I have added some colour and worked on the top layer of fur.....next finish tackling those darn huge pieces of rock!
Work on my little puppy is progressing too. I love having this cute little bloke staring up at me as I work. Big lesson...white is not white!

A bit more work, adding detail and definition........having a very nice time with my art lately!
An old friend has come back to her Summer residence.....under my house lol!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Great works in progress. Cute little visitor - what is she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,your drawings are fantastic,my favourite is the lab,you draw them so life like,amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the Lion and the dog Michelle, they are beautiful. The Lions eyes are lovely. Hope Mum possum is a quiet visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This technique has turned out to be favourite, I think. It looks wonderful in both projects.
    Obviously your possum finds your home very safe and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.