Wednesday 15 November 2017

Calling it Done

My Scratchboard effort of the young male lion has taken me quite a while and I have decided enough is enough.....he is done! You can see how he has developed from the beginning.

Boy oh boy more practice needed......besides I want to get on and finish my coloured pencil version of him which has been languishing in my art folder. I now need a new (victim) model to go under the scalpel blade.
My other little finish is the otter in pastel pencils. Once again....MORE PRACTICE NEEDED! But I think he is adorable.
Getting my head around what the different tools and pencils are capable of and how to use their particular strengths is proving a wee bit challenging I must say.
My next challenge is to rethink a couple of pieces I had put aside. Particularly this one.....
I loved this rusty old beast but I definitely didn't think how to use it in a composition to advantage. I have done so much work on it that I want to make it work. So thinking cap is on!
Have a deliciously creative day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle I think all your work is amazing,such beautiful work my friend 💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is lovely. You must be building up quite a folio of work now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lion is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing what you do with that rusty car. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lion is amazing Michelle as is the otter, his face is beautiful. Also looking forward to seeing what you do with the rusty ute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to see the beginning and the end result.... I'm wondering what it is that you feel you need to improve as they look magnificent.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I know you say you need more practice but to me these are perfect! They are so detailed and lifelike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ดูหนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.