Monday 6 November 2017

Enjoyment Plus

My first participation in a Queensland Wildlife Artist's Society Exhibition has come to an end and I have to say I loved every second.....loved demonstrating and talking to such interesting and nice folks......hopefully encouraging a few to take a chance and have a go.
I had lovely family and friends come to visit.....thank you so much.....your encouragement and support meant so much.
Fiona and her hubby came down from her big hill which was so nice.
The Grandies enjoyed it too.......due consideration in their Viewers Choice Selection paper was an important decision.
My cousin and his lovely wife popped by......a very nice catchup.
These were my exhibition pieces....



My demonstration piece that I was working on was a special project and I am really pleased with how it has turned out...for those of you who saw it in various stages. "Bluefaced Honeyeater in Pandanus"
If someone had told me 4 years ago that my wild and secret little dream to become a wildlife artist was not only possible but would come to fruition, I would have told them to  have their head examined lol! I am beyond thrilled to have lots to look forward to, learning, improving and honing my skills doing something that I truly love......

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. Well done my clever friend what an achievement for you ,I am so proud of you .
    Love your beautiful drawings and I am so glad you got to catchup with Fiona and family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So pleased for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and well done...... I love you work.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely work and I am sooooooo impressed at how you have come along... definitely your happy place ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so pleased it all went well and that you had such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wonderful to see you so happy...it is great to see you had a wonderful time. You have achieved so much is a short time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.