Thursday 9 November 2017

More Pastel Pencils

After enjoying the recent workshop I attended, I have been keen to do more with Pastel Pencils. I have been using lovely Faber-Castell Pitt Pastel Pencils. They are great on furry subjects.
I chose a cheeky fellow I snapped at Dubbo Zoo.....a cute little Otter.
Work is progressing and I am slowly getting the hang of it.......I think lol!
Plus I didn't get tooooo dirty.....hate pastel dust!
Whilst at QWASI exhibition last week I snapped this piccie of teeny tiny sedge frogs....hope you can see it in my photo. Just beautiful!
Can you see it on the bud.....about the size of my thumb nail. The other you may not see as it is on the Lily stem....green on green.
I think everyone who visited was captivated by these beautiful lilies......

I know I was.
I wish you all a creative weekend.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. Your otter is looking great. Love the tiny frogs - they look like our tree frogs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your otter is stunning Michelle. The frogs are so cute, you would have to know where to look to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'cheeky wee' otter is gorgeous Michelle, the pencils seem a perfect choice for him. And the frog is extra cute - and hard to spot..another piece of art perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet is your otter - they are such fun animals to watch. those are such lovely lotus flowers and I wish I had looked to spot the little frogs... too cute...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see your work. Love that little frog, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.