Sunday 31 December 2017

Off to New Homes

Happy New Year fellow creatives.....
I was fortunate enough to work on two drawings that were to be Christmas gifts in 2017 and they have now gone to their new owners.....
Sweet little "Tinker" who has gone over the rainbow bridge but was so beloved by his owner.....
His Mum is very pleased with her gift. He went all the way to the UK.
Also little gorgeous "Ralphie" that I shared earlier.
His Mum and Dad were very pleased also.....makes me very happy!
Thank you to those of you who leave me lovely comments about my art, I appreciate it so very much. I am looking forward to seeing where my art journey takes me, hoping to continue to grow and become more skillful as the year goes on.
There is so much in nature that inspires me and I strive to do that beauty justice with my humble pencils. Often a challenge but one I embrace with all my heart.
I wish you all a happy and creative year......wherever your creativity lies.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the doggy drawings..... so nice for them.....

    looking forward to seeing this years art...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely portraits Michelle. I have missed a few blog posts while travelling, trying to catch up now. Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful portraits...and how lucky am I to have one of the Supervisor 😆

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.