Wednesday 12 September 2018

Because Two is Better than One

More progress on my latest rose....all the details are now in place. I fancy a couple of rain drops, so they will be next.
And because sometimes I just cannot leave my pencils alone I played around with this little Sacred Kingfisher we photographed on Yellow Water Billabong in Kakadu National Park. We were so thrilled that we got to see both the Azure and Sacred Kingfishers.

Still a lot more work to come on the branches of the what looked to be a dead tree to us.....but I love working on branches and wood.
A beautiful thought from Wild Woman Sisterhood.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh Michelle... stuuuuunnnnnnning…
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Michelle...mother nature sure knows how to do it!! Best time of the year to see her glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed, Mother Nature has the best colours, and your pencils capture it so well. The rose is so beautiful, and what a glorious kingfisher. You get better and better Michelle!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty rose but I love the Kingsolver and such a true quote. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.