Wednesday 1 November 2017

Working Those Pencils

I have had a lovely time out at the Australia Wild Art exhibition. Yesterday was spent talking to lovely visitors, working away with very talented friends and exercising my beautiful pencils.....

The very talented Sandra Temple working on doggie portraits in pastel pencil.....just gorgeous!

Such wonderful detailed graphite and scratchboard work from Diane Smith.
Friend Esther had huge interest in her beautiful scratchboard work. I am sure she inspired many to give it a try.
The Botanical Gardens is such a lovely place too. I shall be back there on the weekend. Can't wait!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle i was talking to Fiona yesterday and she said she was coming up to see the exibition,i asked her take lots of pics for me,lol.
    So glad you had such a lovely time my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing these different techniques in real... and of course catching up with one of the artists!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you in action Michelle - how lovely to be part of this Exhibition. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to be there working away with other arty people Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.