Sunday 29 October 2017

Hung!

Today I pitched in and helped hang all the artwork for.....
Everything looks lovely all set up. Fellow artists Sandra Temple, Cathie Howie and Lousie Saunders all set to welcome visitors.
Even though I look a little bushed I am so thrilled to have 4 of my pieces "hung "
I shall be there Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday....working on my latest piece. Lots of other artists demonstrating also in other mediums.
I just had to sneak out and photograph these gorgeous waterlilies.....

Despite the humid sticky day, I am one very happy scribbler.

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle what a lot of fun for you,enjoy my friend your wonderful experience xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Michelle, have a fantastic time. The water lillies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to be able to see all the display before the crowd arrives.
    It is exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Setting up is usually hard work but great fun. Love the waterlilies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thrilled for you Michelle and I hope the week/weekend goes well for you. I'm sure it will be a fun and inspiring environment to be in and bet you will enjoy it heaps. And will have to put your feet up for a bit on Monday :-)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.