Wednesday 24 January 2018

Magpie Progress

Another little update on "Beyond the Garden Gate " looking a little better thank goodness!  These progress shots are more for me but happy to share.
Being a big fan of old rusty things and rustic old posts....I relished working on the posts and gate....much more to do there. Worked some on the Magpies too which has helped!
The hours at art just flew by this week.....as you can see I was completely engrossed!
We are a varied lot as you can see.....such lovely people!
I will share this one again when its completely done.
I was surprised when Facebook threw up a memory from 3 years ago the other day. It was my first efforts from my very first classes....I was so nervous and excited. Still feel the same.....

Some days I feel I have made such progress and some days I  feel that I have so far to go.....but going into my fourth year since I made the decision to embrace my inner artist.......best decision EVER!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful for you to be totally absorbed in your art..no wonder the time flys by. You have improved a huge amount over the four years. .think of all the things you have learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the maggies are coming on... they have much more boldness to them now..... what a difference in the 4 years.. you have so much more dimension to your pictures...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful Michelle - never doubt yourself - and look how far you have come! I love all the background detail in this piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.