Friday 6 April 2018

Catching up

As promised some of the gorgeous art work still on show at Logan Art Gallery from my fellow Queensland Wildlife Artists.

This beautiful piece was a winner......
Lots and lots more to see if you visit.
As for me....my Pacific Black Duck is finished! I am really a bit sad....loved working on this piece so much....challenged me a lot but learnt so much.

An older piece needs finishing....Waterlilies on Yellow Water Billabong Kakadu. It is quite a small piece but loads of layers, blending and colours are keeping my interest piqued. As well as reminding me of this magical place. When you work from your own reference photos you have an added joy of rememberance and emotion for the subject.....a special feeling.
Lastly a routine task. Having this handed to me.... but made my heART sing.....
That's me done....hope you get to do something creative today!

Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

3 comments:

  1. So many talented ladies..
    I love your Pacific Black Duck, looks so realistic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much beautiful art Michelle, love the elephant..your duck is fantastic too...looks very happy there on the reeds. That is one very special badge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ARTIST friend..... wonderful.... there certainly is lovely work there.... I love the reflections you caught in the water with your duck...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.