Saturday 24 March 2018

Opening Night

I am a little late with this post but here we are. Opening night was a week ago now and I know I am completely biased but the artworks are beautiful.
My friend Robyn was there as her hubby is a local councillor and opened our show. As was my other friend Jan but she avoided the camera.
Terrible photo but lovely catchup.
Yours truly next my pieces shot for posterity.

I felt very humbled being in such amazing company. It was a wonderful turn out for the opening and the gallery always does a fantastic job.
I  have been there off and on doing a little drawing of late....such a nice space.
Some pics of the gallery.
Being a Roma girl....lots of Bottle trees.....I love this sculpture.

I also adore the little birds in the tree....
As I said a lovely space. ....
My "duckie" got a fair bit of work and is coming along nicely.
If you get the chance to pop in and have a look you won't be sorry.
Logan Art Gallery, Wembley Road Woodridge. Open Tuesday - Saturday.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your exhibition - what an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see Robyn...your art work is just as good if not better than the others Michelle, so no need to feel humbled. Your duck is looking wonderful, that is a great sculpture outside the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lively to see such beautiful works.....congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle ,your art work is amazing and how lovely that you got to share your work with the public.I love the pic of you and Robyn,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always special to see your work exhibited! And what a lovely space, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special time Michelle. How proud you must be to have your art on exhibition. It does look like a lovely creative space. I loe your duck too, there's so much detail in him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely to have Robyn pop in and support... your work is so lovely and you deserve to be there...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tree is fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting Michelle, to have your work hanging in the gallery. Your pictures are gorgeous - fame is coming your way! The old gallery looks good - I volunteered there for a while, back in the day. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.