Thursday 25 April 2019

Challenge 4,5 &6

More challenge drawings in my journal.
No.4 VINTAGE
This was a bit tricky and then I looked at a couple of vintage postcards I had and lots featured pansies and tulips. I went with a tulip.....
No.5 MEMORY
As I was working on this yesterday, Anzac day,  a poppy seemed appropriate....
No.6 LIGHT
Light as a feather immediately came to mind.....
So far so good....not too many aching brain cells yet!
Have a wonderful day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Michelle you have come up with great ideas so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are lovely.... are you working from pictures are real things?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. all beautiful...
    as I'm Dutch Tulips are special and Poppies for my hubby...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work meeting your challenges. Lovely work, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.