Friday 19 April 2019

Challenging Myself

Mainly because my head needs seeing to and because I have piked out before, I decided that I would embark upon a self imposed challenge in my journal.
The challenge is in 2 parts....firstly 30 different Art Prompts. Secondly trying to relate each topic to the natural world. So far I have managed 3 prompts.
No.1 - BEAUTY
Had to be a rose for this one.
No.2 COLLAGE
This gave my brain a little work out but gum leaves in various stages of decay was in the end a choice I loved.
No.3 MUSIC
There is no sweeter music to me than the warble of my resident Magpies every morning.
I have a few other ideas in mind for some of the upcoming prompts and others NOT A CLUE lol! But I guess that's why it is a challenge!
Hopefully I will be sharing them with you here and not throwing in the towel.
This week I was also determined to complete "Egret Amongst the Waterlillies " before continuing on with Echidna Circle.
I had hit a wall and could not seem to move on with it. But happy scribbler now.....
Done!


So that's about it from me.....
Happy Easter.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xx

7 comments:

  1. Great results for your challenge prompts. And well done with the finish to your egret. I do enjoy seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the challenge pictures.... all so different and so lovely.... Egret is just gorgeous.... so much to look at...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely challenge drawings. I love the different gum leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A challenge is always great - love everything so far. The egret picture is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a tricky challenge - good for you tacking it! Egret picture is coming up beautifully; it looks really exquisite. xxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful challenge drawings, love the egret.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the rose is beautiful............

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.