Tuesday 14 May 2019

Processes

Well this Journal challenge is certainly keeping my pencils moving.....here I am again.
No.13 - OLD
I chose and old tap....I took a photo of one out at historic Silverton NSW and it came to mind immediately for OLD....but how to relate it to Nature....when in doubt add a little birdie. So a sweet Fairy Wren little lady checking out the local drinking source was added. She is from  a reference photo from clever friend  Kev Webb with a bit of artistic license.
Here are the steps in which it came to be.
Sketching....
Transferring to my journal and beginning the work.....

Progress and adjustments.....
The finished page.....
Until No.14 which happens to be NEW.....hooroo!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. That little bird finishes off the tap nicely - and the drip of water! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing the process and the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it... a little female Blue Wren ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So talented Michelle - I love it. What a great collection your journal will be. I love seeing how you are interpreting the prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. ..so beautiful. I love it. Can it be mine...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous is that one.... clever you...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Michelle, your journal will be a treasure when you are done with this challenge. You are very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.