Wednesday 23 October 2019

Revisiting an Old Friend

Very occasionally  you make a piece and it goes to another "forever home" which is terribly exciting.....BUT....you miss it or you feel there were little tweaks you wish you could go back and do......so I am revisiting this old friend.
I fell in love with her at a Victorian refuge, where she had been surrendered.
You can't see too much yet as I lay down the under layers....
Looking forward to reworking it.
"Brunswick Local" is coming along with lots of little details.
More work needed on the lichen on the post.
And Pelican needs more as well....
Very enjoyable being on the Brunswick River through my pencils.
I saw this lovely piece by the very clever Red Tractor on FB and thought I would share it with you. I really love their beautiful illustration and quirky quotes.
Have a lovely day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. Will enjoy seeing work on the Galah and the Pelican is looking good.
    Yes I though the the quote on the illustration was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work..😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than recreating/tweaking something special to you. The pelican and it's roost are looking wonderful. Fantastic quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work... looking forward to seeing your new one develop....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Pelican is looking good and another interesting piece to follow. I love the quote. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.