Monday 23 March 2020

Keeping Calm

Stitching and drawing have been keeping my "monkey brain " from chattering to much of late. And as my stitching and art groups have been suspended I think a lot more of that will be happening in the future. I have gotten stuck into my journal.....
In my Nature Journal .....prompts 5,6,7,8.
No. 5 - Flowers...... these are an Australian Native. Called "Silver Lady". Because the stems age into a beautiful silver.
No. 6 - Leaves....still on the Silver and Australian Native theme, I went with "Silver Dollar" renowned for its stunning silver foliage.
No. 7 - Circles.....oranges.....always wanted to try and draw an orange.
No. 8 - Seashells.....a little collage from my collection.
A bit more progress on my Kookaburras as well....a few more hours put in actually  although it doesn't look that way!
I suspect that we are all going to make a good deal of progress on our projects over the coming months.
Stay well, be kind when you can and think of ways to find some tranquil moments for yourself.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. So good you have your art work to focus on Michelle, love all, your drawings. The kokkas are coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous work... all of them... great seeing the progress on the kooka's…. only a few hours??? looks like days of work in that... so much detail..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual so very stunning. Am in awe of how you make them so life like.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your art, it gives me a lot of incentive to keep at my watercolour art too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous flower Michelle. Beautiful work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the nature art you do Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we are going to need a lot of distractions and this is a great one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.