Sunday 4 March 2018

Just Doodling About

Not a lot to share by way of finishes with you at the moment. I am working away on my Duck and  it's proving very time consuming.....lost in all  those reeds at the moment lol!
I have been working out a few ideas by doodling in my art journal.....


Also, I have been working hard to get to know my Pan Pastels a lot better. Don't they look pretty!
I particularly like them for some of my backgrounds. But I have been very timid in using them.....slowly that is changing. This is a demonstration piece I will need shortly and I wanted to get it to a certain stage so I only need to take my pencils with me.
You can see that a version of  my journal Kookaburra try out has ended up in this piece. Another rusty gate snap has been included too....this one from Lightning Ridge in New South Wales .....don't know why I fancy rusty things and old wooden fence posts so much.....but I do!
A journal is such a useful tool and ends up a great reference source too.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. I've got a wooden fence post to send you. Taken near Fionas walking.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me your 'doodles' are so wonderful..... I love the little backgrounds you are experimenting with....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your duck is coming along very nicely and I love the little kookaburra. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kookaburra is wonderful Michelle, all the doodlings are fantastic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots to learn from just doodling about. And far more relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love to see your work Michelle, seeing the progress from one stage to another is fascinating too - how much they change between renditions is amazing. I love your Kookaburra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.