Saturday 21 July 2018

Testing and Tryouts

I decided to tryout my new Faber-Castell watercolour set before my workshop next week.....where better than in my journal.
Not sure whether success or fail because I ended up getting out my beautiful pencils and doing the details......oh dear!

It was fun and I am hoping some enlightenment may come from the workshop.....fingers crossed!
I haven't posted for a bit because my swans were taking quite a bit of time and continual progress shots would have bored you silly.
However....happy to share it finished now.
"Murray River Mama "
I love those babies so much I am hoping to do a Scratchboard of just the 3 of them.
Thanks for dropping by.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your 'mixed media' pieces look great... just love the colours showing in the bird.. and those swans are cute - I'm looking forward to seeing scratchboard babies
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work. Just love them. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is beautiful Michelle. I love swans, and was charmed by finding the river in Prague had dozens of white swans just swanning about :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.