Thursday 4 October 2018

Whats on My Board

Several projects have been competing for my attention.  The first was another pretty pink rose.....it moved along like this.
And finished like this.
It was very interesting to draw....I loved it's imperfections.
My current project is another inspiration from the Lotus pond at Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens. Hopefully this time a little dragonfly will be eventually be the star.
Here are some progress shots....

And currently I am here....
I find it amazing that one little pond is keeping my interest....I am sure there will be more from here. I am having a lovely time with this piece.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. The rose is beautiful Michelle, it is wonderful the pond is giving you so much inspiration, looking forward to seeing the dragon fly appear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your pond pictures....love that rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Rose is beautiful and I look forward to seeing the dragonfly appear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rose is lovely.... such dimension and I just love those progress shots.... they all look good you could stop at any stage!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work on the rose. Love seeing the work on the lotus pond, too.
    I enjoying seeing how you build up the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.