Tuesday 20 November 2018

A Finish and Playing in the Woods

Hello all. I have been working very hard to finish the Sacred Lotus Pond piece that I have been working on.....
Mainly because a lovely lady saw me working on it at Creative Connection exhibition, loved  it and asked could it be hers when it was completed.
So here it is ready to go to its new owner.....
It is a big commitment to purchase art and I for one feel very honoured that someone loved my work enough to do that. I have loved every pencil mark laid down on this piece.....I do have another piece in mind from this same spot.....but a bit later!

As you know I love to draw critters that are suitable for stitching or card making. I have for a while had a hankering to draw some Woodland Critters and of course I just know that they love to celebrate Christmas lol!
This all started in my art journal with these two cuties...
And quickly developed in lots of little drawings.....
A sneak peek.
I know here in Australia that bunnies and foxes are considered pests but in their countries of origin not so much.....hence the Woodland setting......so I am indulging in drawing them. Will post more when I have a few more critters to add.
Ok thats me done....
However you make art......embrace it, love it, DO IT!
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle How could you part with your beautiful art...although I know I would live to owe a piece.
    Your critters look wonderful. I just want to cuddle them. Your work is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky to have seen your magnificent picture in real life. I love it.... so clever.... how cute are those little drawings.... all creatures should be able to celebrate Christmas (as long as they don't insist I decorate early!!!) haha
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are amazing...
    Cute little woodland creatures you're creating..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Pond drawing is beautiful Michelle and very special to be wanted by someone who loves it. Those little critters look very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant say enough about all your artwork, every time I see them I thank God for your talent, it makes me so happy just to look at them, they always make me smile. Take care, Guida. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely that your picture has a new home - and an owner to love it. Your little woodland creatures are gorgeous! I would love to stitch the hedgehog as my stepdaughter is obsessed with hedgehogs and fosters for the local hedgehog hospital. Do let me know if you are selling the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am delighted that your piece has found a home where it will be appreciated.
    Love the critters. They would be fun ones to stitch. Look forward to seeing the end results.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lotus Pond is so gorgeous, no wonder someone snapped it up! I love your woodland creatures, the fox has bewitched me :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.