Monday 12 November 2018

Queensland Wildlife Artist's Society Exhibition

A favourite on my calendar happened from Thursday through to yesterday at Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens Auditorium.....the annual exhibition of the Queensland Wildlife Artist's Society.
The exhibition set up looked wonderful.
Beautiful blooms graced the art displays....the creative work of Twisted Willow Floristry.

They also added something special to our tea tables and pretty teacups.

These were my contributions to the exhibition. My first Sacred Lotus piece greeted you at the front door.....
 My favourite Aussies....
 Creating this piece gave me great joy. Inspiration? Rusty gate from Lightning Ridge....Kookaburra from Carnarvon Gorge.......skink and post....imagination.
I had a very nice time......did lots of drawing. Met lots of wonderful, and complimentary folk and got to talk art and more art....perfect!
So feeling very inspired and a very happy scribbler.......now back to real life *sigh*
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful... wish I could have seen it all.... your pictures are just lovely
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. great series of photos.
    greeting-evi erlinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see your beautiful work on display. It is great you had a weekend with like minded people too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what talent. So very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it went well Michelle - the flowers are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely setting. It always looks like a lovely day. Well done with your exhibits.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.