Friday 14 June 2019

Journal Update

I am a bit behind posting these prompts due to being laid low with Bronchitis.
No.17 - WILD
I think it's self explanatory. I chose it because I like to imagine these magnificent beasts out there in the wild doing their thing....without interference from the earths most deadly predator.....MAN!
No.18 - CALM
A paradox really..... watching busy little bees going about their work makes me feel very relaxed, peaceful and calm.
No.19 - TEXTURE
There are a myriad of amazing textures but one that I love is the hard casings left behind on the stem after a bottlebrush has flowered.....
So another 3 prompts done.....
Have a lovely weekend.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely detail on the bee Michelle. Hope you are feeling better now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much detail in a relatively small space.... love them...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Michelle, bees are so necessary to our survival aren't they!! Always a good feeling when you see them going about their business.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.