Monday 17 June 2019

More Journaling

Journal prompts update.
No. 20 - NATURE
I thought the interaction between a delicate Dragonfly and a robust Sacred Lotus bud was a beautiful example of Nature.
No. 21 - WATER
Water droplets came immediately to mind.....and I need the practice!
No. 22 - BRIGHT
I chose the gorgeous and brightly plumed Bee eater bird. They are so stunning!
Another progress shot of Musk Lorikeets
Birdie bum is looking good!
I am pretty happy with the big tree at the back now....just a couple of shadows to work out and I am finishing off all the birdie friends.
When you just want to be out in nature a wander down memory lane helps.....



Have a lovely creative day.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying your series of prompts so much Michelle - what a beautiful journal you must have - flicking through it must bring so much pleasure. The Lorikeets are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always I am astounded at your detail... just lovely and the journal pictures are so good....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful additions to your journal. The lorikeets are stunning, is that a little wallaby in the last photo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful additions to your journal Michelle. I love bee eaters - we sometimes see them in Spain and they have been known to come this far north but we have not seen them. Your lorikeet picture is looking fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.