Wednesday 5 June 2019

More Layers

And more texture has been added to the Lorikeets.  Oh my goodness the hollow in the tree proved a bit difficult and took me quite a while to get into the groove with it. I finally feel I am making some progress with it. I have been resisting the overwhelming desire to play with those cute birds until more work appears on the tree lol!
One of my journals is just about full.....
 And it was time to think about a new one.....I had new $$$ in my art fund thanks to my Dear Daughter and family. After some thought I decided on the same journal that is currently my Nature Journal. It is so lovely for graphite and coloured pencil. If I want to add watercolour pencil work I can use good watercolour paper and paste it in the journal.....so very happy mail for me!
A few nature shots of mine to ease the soul...



Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. how clever you are with that tree and almost a flock of birds to do!! lovely nature pictures... it's always so great to be in the bush...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how the work you have done on the tree has given it more dimension and life :-) Looking great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the tree Michelle, it is looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always exciting to get a new journal although the first page can be a bit scary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorikeet painting is coming on a treat Michelle. I can't wait to see how it turns out. The tree is coming to life and looks a lot like our tree where our lorikeets hang out. Great nature photos too - isn't Nature wonderful? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.