Sunday 30 June 2019

Wombat Progress

Sometimes Journal subjects become a larger piece to work on.
This happened with my next set of Journal prompts.
No. 23 - DOODLING
Now my kind of doodling is more like this....
No. 24 - DREAMS
This little wombat was enjoying his slumber when I snapped him and seemed perfect. I enjoyed it so much I had to make him larger.
No. 25 -  STENCIL
This challenge has definitely given my ego a couple of uppercut so far and this was another! I thought rather than a stencil I would do some leaf prints with ink.....ERK!
But putting out there the good with the NOT so good.......
I definitely prefer my pencils!
Ok the progress on my larger version of "Wombat Dreams"
I was accused today of drawing each hair individually lol! And I just about am.....but....call me crazy....... I LOVE it.....being one of my all time favourite Aussies adds to the delight!
I even have a little collection of them...
This is my reference photo.....I took it at a wildlife refuge called Jirrahlinga when we visited in Victoria.
He was so sweet but I definitely wanted to give him a burrow.....
Must fly.....
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx


4 comments:

  1. Great doodling!! Love, love, love the wombat, both times!! The leaf prints are great, perfect stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always lovely art and dreaming wombat is going to be gorgeous...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always amaze me with your beautiful work. Just love it. Keep doing what you're doing. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. AS always, your work is beautiful Michelle. I especially love the Wombat and I'm not surprised that he is taking over and growing into a large piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.