Wednesday 2 October 2019

Challenge DONE!

Very happy scribbler.....the last 3 prompts in my journal for my 30 Nature prompts challenge....
No. 28 - PASTEL
I love the pastels hues in some of my garden succulents.....those gorgeous little pink tints.
No. 29  NAUTICAL
A humpback whale.....frequent visitors to the Queensland coastline.
No. 30 - FLOWER
Nev's Cooktown orchid. Nev is my Father in law and has this beautiful orchid growing in his back garden....it's a little pinker than I would have liked but ....
It has the honour of being the LAST one. It was a useful exercise for brain and pencil!
In a couple of weeks down at the Bay there is an art show happening. I am joining some other arty friends and putting two pieces in the show.  I have chosen my Koala friends....as Redlands have also had a rapid decline in Koala numbers....seemed apt.
So getting them ready to wrap up for transport.
I shall post details of the show soon.
Quite a while ago I drew a piece that featured a rusty old Holden Ute for my Son on a whim....as you do. My Daughter in law recently sent me a photo of it in a distressed frame she had found for it.....I like it!
Talk again soon folks.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

6 comments:

  1. Your Pastel pieces are lovely.
    The Koalas are gorgeous and the frame your DIL found for the old ute is perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing the challenge, your pieces are beautiful. Your koalas will be very popular and that frame is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces of art. well done with the challenge pieces - I did enjoy seeing your interpretations of the words. Lovely to have the koala's at a show and great frame for the ute picture..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in awe. They are all so beautiful. Your work is amazing...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done meeting your challenges. All are lovely pieces.
    And good luck with your upcoming art show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice finishes to your challenge Michelle. I do love the orchid. I agree about the frame for the rusty ute - just perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.