Monday 27 January 2020

A Finish

Good morning. I thought you might like to see the process of the little Eastern Sedge Frog....through to its conclusion.
Beginnings......
A little more progress....
Negative spaces....
Close up of the Star....
And it's done....

Finally.....all framed up!
Loved every minute of this piece! I have so many pics from this Lotus pond that I could be kept very busy for a long while.
Art Group Challenge No. 5 - ADVENTURE
It had to be a new book....just waiting for you to open the cover and be taken on and adventure......
I wish you a wonderful week....doing what you love.
Namaste and Blessings Michelle xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love the little frog painting Michelle. It has been many years since I saw one of those sweet frogs - so sad, what has happened to our world? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your little piece, the colours are so vibrant and sweetest little frog.... A book is a great subject for an adventure...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful subject for adventure, nothing better than diving into a new book. 😁 . Your frog is beautiful, love seeing the process behind the finished picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely piece and its nice to see the lily pad, flower and wee frog evolve from the paper...
    Great book title...

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute. Haven't seen one in years. Miss seeing them. The book is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.