Thursday 6 February 2020

Challenges and Secrets

Firstly the challenges.....
I am once again trying my hand at scratchboard. I began this piece early last year and whimped out....so whimp begone! I am trying again and must say feeling better about how it's looking....
These little cygnets belong to the beautiful black swan I have drawn previously on the Murray River at Mildura.....I watched them for hours....so beautiful!
Anyway watch this space!
Art Group Challenge this week was...
"With These Two Hands"
As most of you know I am an obsessed and dedicated needlewoman as well as a mad scribbler, so....
Had to be my other passion (sorry about the photo...gloomy weather) I am really loving these weekly challenges.....one of the interesting things is, how everyone is becoming much braver at sharing their ideas and interpretations with the group....and I just love where peoples minds go!
And now to secrets.....two roses for two lovely friends having special birthdays.....they have been under wraps for quite a while!

It is always a joy to draw beautiful roses, especially for a dear friend.
Hope your creative muse is whispering in your ear today.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'll enjoy watching your cute cygnets grow.
    Lovely to combine both your loves in the beautiful challenge drawing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear little cygnets and what a beautiful picture it is. Your roses are exquisite, and make lovely gifts. I need to practise my drawing and painting a lot more!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses are beautiful Michelle, a very special present. I am enjoying your challenge, perfect image for you. Good to see you are mastering the scratchboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the scratch board is looking fantastic. I love the roses a couple of very lucky people. Keep up your beautiful work.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the scratchboard is going... it looks very modern! your roses truly are beautiful..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.