Monday 20 January 2020

Art Group Challenge No.s 3 and 4

Just popped in to share the third and fourth challenges.
No. 3 The Doorway to.....
I drew it in pen and added a little coloured pencil. It was originally my sketch but I decided rather than transfer it on to better paper and finesse it....I would leave it as is!
And no I hadn't been drinking when I wrote the title lol!
No. 4 That Which Sparkles
I have been trying to go with first impressions in this challenge but this prompt, I ummed and ahhed over it and then flipped and went with my original thought.....which was .....dewdrop jewels!
We have all enjoyed these so much, consideration is being given to continuing it through out the year in my art group. Definitely gets the grey matter thinking!
I hope you have been dusting off your creative muse and doing some new year collaborating.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

5 comments:

  1. lovely pictures... I always enjoy your interpretations so I hope there will be more...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue with the themes too, love seeing your art work. The doorway gets the imagination going, the rose is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...how creative. I love them.
    What an exciting year it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your challenge art. You always have such great ideas for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.