Monday 17 February 2020

Off the Drawing Board

There has been a bit happening on my drawing board of late.....meaning a couple of finishes..... sweet little otter has come together.
The background was worked on.
And finally a finish!
He is all framed up now.....

Two more Art Prompt challenges are also complete.
LOVE IS.......
As a dog lover this came to mind.
SPLAT!
Has this ever happened to you....it has to me lol!
Lastly progress on my Scratchboard.
A bit more defining of features last week.... and I thought coloured pencils were time consuming!  Sheesh! More work on it tomorrow.
I hope you are finding some time to be creative too.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx


6 comments:

  1. The little Otter is very cute and looks lovely framed up..
    Your interpretations of both challenge words are great..
    Yep it's very sad when the ice cream goes SPLAT...
    Beautiful how your drawing comes to life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh your work is sooooooo good.... I love that little Otters expression … innocence with a bit of mischief. Haha the splat reminds me of once when Xav (about 3) dropped his... he immediately looked up and said Pops will fix it.... haha... The swans are looking great, such a clever technique....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. The framed otter is beautiful Michelle such a cute face. Your art prompts are great, love the paw, And yes I have had a splat as has my younger son much to his dismay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovable face on your little otter - a gorgeous finish. The challenge pieces are great too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finish on your otter. And a bit of fun with the art prompts! Why not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is just stunning. Love it all. Keep it up.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.