Monday 24 February 2020

Finishing and Beginning

Two little finishes of the feathery kind.
My revisiting of a pretty lady Major Mitchell Cockatoo only had a little bit of tweaking to finish it.....
Also one of my favourite feisty little birds....a Willy Wagtail!
My new piece is quite a large project for coloured pencils but I am loving it.
A few progress shots.....
Sketching....
Laying down the sketch and first under layers .
A bit of rethinking the composition....
I am now happy with how the Drawing looks so I can dive right in!
This week's art group challenge is...
FLYING THE NEST...... my imagination took me to little sibling Wrens egging (pardon the pun) each other on to take that first huge leap of faith!
That's it from me.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful Michelle...can't wait to see your kookaburras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michelle, looking forward to seeing your kookaburras, love the cute little arenas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your feathered friends this week...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love birds and you capture them so beautifully. Be proud of what you do. You are amazing.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.