Tuesday 3 March 2020

More Arty Stuff

This is the promise that I have made to myself for this year......MORE art! So just to add more zing to this promise.....I chose another Art Prompt challenge for my nature journal....40 new prompts! Call me crazy...but I love them! It really helps with the old "blank page block". This challenge will go very nicely with the challenge I am already doing with my art group....both very different challenges.
This weekend I worked on two of the new prompts.
No. 1 - "A Bird or Two "
Northern Gannets
No. 2 - " Home"
Agile Wallaby with Joey tucked up in it's travelling home.
I am also going to try and include a little spiel in reference to the drawings for this challenge.
Art Group Challenge this week was.....
"A Lesson Learned "
Finally my Fairy Penguin from Seal Rock, Phillip island is complete......loved working on those leaves and negative spaces so much! Yes I am completely crazy!
These are all wrapped and awaiting delivery for .......

It's always a lovely exhibition so pop in if you can whilst it's on. I am looking forward to some demonstrating and admiring the beautiful art my fellow members will have on display.
Namaste and blessings Michelle xxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely challenge art pieces...fabulous interpretation of "Lesson Learned"
    Wish I lived closer so I could go to the art exabition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work is just beautiful Michelle. I am trying to do more art this year too! Nothing I can produce holds a candle to that gorgeous fairy penguin - it is exquisite :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pictures for the challenge..wish I lived closer so I could go the exhibition...maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures.... I had a giggle at the pink washing having done that a few times - once with someones' cricket whites! Well done in hving some pics up at the exhibition...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you still amaze me with your art. Love everything...had a giggle at the washing. Not sure if I'm around for the exhibition but will get there if I can. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do enjoy seeing the results of your prompts. You come up with lovely ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy your challenge art pieces, love the washing too!! The fairy penguin is beautiful. Enjoy your art show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your penguin is so gorgeous! Love your gannets too - we saw lots in Spain, amazing to watch then diving. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment and visiting my art blog.